Explorer 500, Mobile Bluetooth Headset | Plantronics
MOBILE BLUETOOTH HEADSET
- Additional information
- more details
FREE YOUR HANDS
Control your phone or phablet while you juggle life with both hands. Toss those tangled earbuds and go wireless, using voice commands to ask Siri for advice, request reminders from Cortana, or hear directions from Google. The Plantronics Explorer 500 is a Bluetooth headset with certified HD voice clarity, smartphone voice control, multi-lingual notifications, and magnetic USB strap.
SOUND YOUR BEST IN A NOISY WORLD
Provides the full GSMA-certified HD Voice experience on wideband-enabled phones and networks. Be heard clearly with HD Voice and our signature noise and wind canceling technologies.
HEAR A FAMILIAR LANGUAGE
Choose English, Spanish, or French as the language you’ll hear whispering important status notifications. Hear when it’s time to recharge, reconnect a lost connection, and more.
KEEP CONVERSATIONS WITHIN REACH
Connect the Explorer 500 to the magnetic USB strap and loop it around your bag or key chain to keep your headset within easy reach. No need to hunt for a charging cable now that the strap is nearby.
- Dual microphones with noise-canceling plus Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and GSMA-certified HD Voice
- Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP for music and audio streaming
- Hear your music, GPS directions, and more
- Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Comfortable and durable
- Voice control for Siri, Google Now, and Cortana
- Talk Time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 12 days
- Charge Time: 90 minutes for a full charge
- Wireless range: 30m (100ft)
- Weight: 7.5g
- Charge connector port: Micro USB or car charger
- All bluetooth enabled Apple (iOS) and Android devices
- Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset (White)
- Micro USB cable
- Silicone eartips (S, M, L)
- Quick start guide
The Plantronics Explorer 500 is the best budget Bluetooth earpiece you can buy
DeepSleep, Multipoint technology, Voice Control, battery level indication, built-in DSP, dual microphones, echo cancellation